- Magic weapons do not require +1 enhancement bonus before receiving other properties. Still get +1 enhancement bonus to attack rolls from masterwork quality.
Character starting ability scores: 17 17 13 12 8 8Use a 27-point buy for new characters. (calculator)
- Experience points are not used. Party levels advance as deemed necessary by story progression.
- Upon leveling up, DM also rolls for each character’s hit points. Player then chooses their roll (visible) or DM roll (hidden).
- Fate points earned for various reasons; can be used to “make things happen.” Will provide an indeterminate bonus to d20 rolls, and a greater bonus if used before the roll is made.
- Source material restrictions: no Gunslingers; any homebrew, third-party, or 3.5 material should be approved on a case-by-case basis.